- One ticket to Boxing at Barker
- When: Wednesday, April 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Barker Hangar
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $85 for one seat on the north floor ($173.25 value)
- $99 for one seat on the north floor ($199 value)
- $115 for one seat on the east or west riser ($228.50 value)
- $499 for one ringside seat ($1,052.50 value)
Boxing at Barker
Ten of the world’s top up-and-coming brawlers go toe-to-toe in the ring for the Boxing at Barker fight night, an event that brings the glitz and glamour of a title fight. In the main event, undefeated heavyweights “Prince” Charles Martin (15-0) and Alex “The Great” Flores (14–0) put 477 pounds of raw punching power into the ring at once. In their undefeated campaigns, both fighters have knocked out more than 80% of their opponents, so spectators should avoid blinking so they don’t miss seeing a fight-ending haymaker or a halo of cartoon birds.
The preceding fights are nothing to shake a title belt at either. Former WBA and WBO champion—and Olympian at the Summer Games in Athens—Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam enters the ring in the penultimate match, a middleweight bout against frenetic fighter Fulgencio Zuniga, who has recorded knockouts in 23 of his 26 victories. Venerated actor, comedian, and boxing fanatic Kevin Pollack will emcee the event, adding star power to the King Sports-promoted spectacle.