- $10 for one G-Pass for general admission standing ($16 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Boy Band Review feat. The Hot Sauce Committee
- The Show: a visceral journey back to the days when boy bands such as NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block, and Boyz II Men ruled the radio and the hearts of millions of teens.
- The Band: The Hot Sauce Committee, a Chicago-based cover act that specializes in all things ’90s, and delivers the goods in terms of energy, musicianship, matching costumes, tight choreography, and party-starting
- Where You’ve Seen The Hot Sauce Committee: bringing nostalgia to the NHL Stadium Series, Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash, Yelp’s Chi-beria Sendoff, and Summerfest in Milwaukee