What You'll Get
- $7 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $10.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Boy Band Review
- The Show: a visceral journey back to the days when boy bands such as NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block, and Boyz II Men ruled the radio and the hearts of millions of teens
- The Band: Boy Band Review (formerly known as The Hot Sauce Committee), a Chicago-based cover act that specializes in all things ’90s, and delivers the goods in terms of energy, musicianship, matching costumes, tight choreography, and party-starting
- Where You’ve Seen The Hot Sauce Committee: bringing nostalgia to the NHL Stadium Series, Dustin Diamond’s Bayside Bash, Yelp’s Chi-beria Sendoff, and Summerfest in Milwaukee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.