Famed R&B trio enchants audiences during by delivering original hits and Motown classics with smooth harmonies and gleeful panache
About This Deal
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Boyz II Men (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tower Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Back of Orchestra
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Boyz II Men
- Records sold: more than 60 million
- Thanks to: the group’s penchant for ballads and honeycombed harmonies
- Their breakthrough album: the new-jack-swing of Cooleyhighharmony
- Their current repertoire: classic hits as well as reworkings of Motown classics
- On stage: the group dives into an endless chest of gems from their champion career
- Including: anthems such as “I’ll Make Love to You” and the seminal song “End of the Road”
About Tower Theatre
Several decades of disparate architectural styles stand at the corner of 69th and Ludlow: an old-fashioned radio tower atop the Doric columns of a faux-classical cupola atop a streamlined marquee that broadcasts the year the Tower Theatre opened as a music venue: 1972. That's when it began helping introduce the world to such acts as David Bowie, Genesis, and Bruce Springsteen. Inside, red lights glow over an auditorium done up in the 1920s style of the movie palace that originally filled the venue, with marble pillars, Italianate archways, and an enormous light fixture that resembles an old film reel.