What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass to Boyz II Men, Keith Sweat & En Vogue (up to $38.80 value)
- When: Sunday, August 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Boyz II Men
- Records sold: more than 60 million
- Thanks to: the group’s penchant for romantic ballads and honeycombed harmonies
- Their breakthrough album: Cooleyhighharmony
- Their current repertoire: classic hits as well as reworkings of Motown classics
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: nearly four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: almost 20, including 3 greatest hits collections
- Songs you’ve heard on the dancefloor or in the sauna locker room: “Twisted,” “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat”
- Whatta Man: wouldn’t want to hang out with these strong ladies after hearing their sultry harmonies
- You’re Never Gonna Get It: The 1 Billboard Music Award, 2 American Music Awards, and 4 MTV Awards. They belong to En Vogue and En Vogue only.
- Free Your Mind: and listen to Funky Divas, En Vogue’s 1992 Gold-certified album that also includes “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” and “Give It Up, Turn It Loose”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square on 8/24. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.