What You'll Get
- $23 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn seating (up to $38.74 value)
- Click to view the venue layout.
Boyz II Men with Nashville Symphony
- Years together: more than 20
- Records sold: more than 60 million
- Combined number of Grammys, American Music Awards, Soul Train Awards, and Billboard Awards: more than enough to use as checkers
- Thanks to: the group’s penchant for ballads and honeycombed harmonies
- Their breakthrough album: the new-jack-swing of Cooleyhighharmony
- Their current repertoire: classic hits as well as reworkings of Motown classics
- On stage: the symphony adds romantic depth to Boyz II Men’s catchy treasure trove
- Including: anthems such as “I’ll Make Love to You,” “Motownphilly,” and the seminal “End of the Road”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.