- $22 for one general admission ticket package (up to $106.30 value)
- $39 for two general admission ticket packages (up to $212.60 value)
- Entry to the festival
- Complimentary wine glass
- One admission to a Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Sunday Classics concert of your choice
Joy of Music and Wine Festival
- What’s pouring from the bottles: wines from Niagara and Chautauqua Wine Trails and beer from Flying Bison brewery
- What’s pouring into ears: smooth sounds played by Sal Andolina, a clarinetist and saxophonist from the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, and fellow musicians
- What’s satisfying stomachs: bites from Western New York’s local restaurants and specialty food shops
- Options for multi-tasking: vendors offer bottles of wine, gourmet foods, and other goodies for those doing a little early holiday shopping
- Options if you’re feeling lucky: guests can enter to win one of several gift baskets
Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Though playing 120 concerts a year is a dream for some musicians, it's a reality for members of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. The classical musicians perform concerts at their home base, Kleinhans Music Hall, as well as throughout the U.S. In doing so, they introduce listeners to music ranging from Tchaikovsky to Duke Ellington, a task they've been up to since the orchestra's founding in 1934. In addition to performing live, they've also released a large number of CDs including Holiday Classics and Built for Buffalo that are available for sale.
Kleinhans Music Hall
3 Symphony Cir.
Buffalo, NY 14201