- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Wheatland
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $40.75 value)
- $25 for sections 203–209 (up to $59.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of CMA and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of CMA Entertainer of the Year awards he’s won: 1, in 2010
- Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart: 10
- If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be: enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human
- Most recent pop-country single: “River Bank”
- Second most recent pop-country single: “I Can’t Change the World,” off 2012’s Wheelhouse
- Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels
- What he’s rarely seen without: his white cowboy hat