- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley Country Nation World Tour Presented by KRAFT Cheese
- When: Thursday, September 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Austin360 Amphitheater
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for H-E-B General Admission Lawn (up to $35.89 value)
- $25 for upper-half sections 202 and 206 (up to $43.68 value)
- $50 for sections 101 and 107 and upper- half sections 102-106 (up to $76.01 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brad Paisley Country Nation World Tour
- Brad Paisley: The laid-back country singer combines humor and heart in hits such as “Ticks” and “Beat This Summer,” a style that has earned him 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, and 14 Country Music Association Awards.
- Randy Houser: Besides writing and singing his own hits—which include “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”—the mellow-voiced performer has also penned songs for stars such as Trace Adkins and Justin Moore.
- Leah Turner: As a college student, the soulful, raspy-voiced vocalist caught the attention of Kenny Loggins, who encouraged her to pursue a career in music. A few years later, Turner hit the country top 40 with “Take the Keys.”
- Charlie Worsham: The Mississippi-born singer behind “Want Me Too” has toured with Taylor Swift and opened for Miranda Lambert, and was recognized for “Outstanding Accomplishments” by the Mississippi Senate.