Laid-back country singer combines humor and heart in hits such as “Ticks” and “Beat This Summer”
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Seating: upper or lower grandstands 5 or 6
- What’s included: one Fair admission ticket
- Event held rain or shine
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Free admission for children under 2
This deal also includes admission to the Washington State Fair. Originated in 1900, this 20-day celebration with food, rides, and entertainment is the largest single annual attraction in the state of Washington.
- His vibe: The laid-back country singer can get down and dirty at a party, but he also shows off his sensitive side with crooning ballads.
- His awards: 3 Grammys, 28 Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music awards, 1 CMA Entertainer of the Year award, and membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- His hits: “Ticks” and “Beat This Summer” are but two chart toppers from his catalog of 23 No. 1 singles from albums with more than 25 gold and platinum certifications.
- His latest: In November 2018, Paisley released “Bucked Off,” the lead single from his upcoming studio album.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 23, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required prior to show. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded print-at-home tickets must be presented at the Fair gates and Grandstand entrances; vouchers will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Washington State Fair
If guests can't find fun at the Washington State Fair, they must not be looking for it. Every year, the fair keeps its grounds packed with a wide variety of entertainment for the whole family, ranging from livestock shows and animal stunts to carnival games and hair-raising rides. Local food vendors spread throughout the map replenish energy reserves with everything from burgers to Mexican cuisine.
- Plentiful Attractions: Racing pigs. Dogs performing water tricks. Vibrant garden displays. These are only a few of the attractions families will see when they walk around the fair's grounds.
- Motorsport Mayhem: All weekend long, the smell of burning rubber and the sound of cars getting smashed into oblivion fill the air at the monster-truck arena.
- Rides: The Rainer Rush rollercoaster takes thrill-seekers on an exhilarating ride that ascends to 60 feet on a track with sudden curves and an inclined loop. For a tamer ride, visitors can hop onto the Classic Coaster, a wooden relic that debuted in 1935.
- Music and Entertainment: The fair's two stages keep busy with live music from local artists and rib-tickling sets by standup comedians.