All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley
- When: Friday, May 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $37 value)
- $30 for seating on sections 200–204 (up to $55.85 value)
- Click here to view the venue chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
**Brad Paisley – "Southern Comfort Zone" Live at the Grand Ole Opry**
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of CMA and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart: a record 10
- If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be: enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human
- Most recent pop-country single: “I Can’t Change the World,” off 2012’s Wheelhouse
- Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels
- Joining Brad in concert: Randy Houser, Leah Turner, and Charlie Worsham
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Susquehanna Bank Center on 5/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.