All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley
- When: Sunday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $42.85 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $42.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of CMA Entertainer of the Year awards he’s won: 1, in 2010
- Number of singles to hit No. 1: 23
- Number of gold and platinum certifications he has: more than 25
- Current single: “Crushin’ It” (from his chart topping 2014 album Moonshine in the Trunk)
- Special guests on his 2015 Crushin’ It World Tour: reigning ACM New Artist of the Year Justin Moore and highly anticipated newcomer Micky Guyton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center on 6/28/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.