- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley
- When: Thursday, November 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for section 109, 110, 116, or 118, rows 11–18 or AA–DD (up to $42.75 value)
- $20 for sections 112–114, rows 11–21 (up to $55.50 value)
- $20 for sections 109–118, rows 1–10 (up to $76.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Brad Paisley with Chris Young and Danielle Bradbery
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of CMA and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart: a record 10
- If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be: enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human
- Most recent pop-country single: “I Can’t Change the World,” off 2012’s Wheelhouse
- Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels
- Chris Young songs about drinking: “Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”
- Chris Young songs about women: “Gettin’ You Home (The Black Dress Song),” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”
- Chris Young song about drinking and women: “Drinkin’ Me Lonely”
- Danielle Bradbery’s breakthrough: winning season four of The Voice<p>