- One G-Pass to Brad Paisley: Beat This Winter Tour 2014
- When: Sunday, February 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nassau Coliseum
- Door: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for upper-level sections 307–315, rows F–K (up to $52.95 value)
- $42 for upper-level sections 301–303 or 323–325, rows F–L (up to $83.65 value)
- $25 for upper-level sections 305–306 or 320–321, rows L–S (up to $52.95 value)
- $42 for lower-level sections 208–209 or 211–213, rows D–L (up to $83.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. ####Brad Paisley
**Brad Paisley – "Southern Comfort Zone" Live at the Grand Ole Opry** * Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3 * Number of CMA and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28 * Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on _Billboard's_ Hot Country Songs chart: a record 10 * If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be: enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human * Most recent pop-country single: "I Can't Change the World," off 2012's _Wheelhouse_ * Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels ####Nassau Coliseum Situated on 63 acres of Mitchel Field—a former military base—Nassau Coliseum is dedicated to those who lost their lives while serving their country. When its doors opened four decades ago, this entertainment hub became a portal, transporting crowds to hours of sound and spectacle. Since then, the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus has performed every year, racking up the record for most performances, followed closely by the Grateful Dead, which has permeated the air with its brand of jam 35 times, leaving audiences exhilarated and hankering for peanut butter and bread.