All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $41.25 value)
- $30 for section 400 or 800 (up to $59.85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of CMA and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of CMA Entertainer of the Year awards he’s won: 1, in 2010
- Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart: 10
- If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be: enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human
- Most recent pop-country single: “River Bank”
- Second most recent pop-country single: “I Can’t Change the World,” off 2012’s Wheelhouse
- Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels
- What he’s rarely seen without: his white cowboy hat
- Joining Brad in concert: Randy Houser, Leah Turner, Charlie Worsham, and Dee Jay Silver
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at XFINITY Theatre on 7/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.