- One ticket to see Brad Wollack from Chelsea Lately
- When: June 27–28
- Where: Punch Line San Francisco
- General admission
- Door time: 60 minutes before early shows; 15 minutes before late shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for Friday, June 27, at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. (up to $20 value)
- $10 for Saturday, June 28, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. (up to $22 value)
As a writer and a round-table regular on Chelsea Lately, Brad Wollack is most famous for bearing the brunt of the host’s acerbic jibes and taping on-the-street segments with undaunted, off-color humor. Whether telling risque jokes or interviewing Nickelodeon stars outside the Teen Choice Awards, Wollack walks a fine line between gawky naivete and decidedly blue comedy. Besides his regular television gig, Wollack has been seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and contributed a few choice falsities to the book Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me.
Punch Line San Francisco
For more than 32 years, Punch Line Comedy Club has hosted such comedic greats as Robin Williams, Ellen DeGeneres, and Chris Rock. Backed by a panoramic mural of the cityscape, national acts and local favorites send their shrewd observations out to audience members, who seat themselves at tables nestled close to the stage in hopes of being baptized by a spit-take. The polished wood of the furniture and expansive bar reflect the grins of patrons enjoying beers and cocktails.