All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this deal.
- $14 for a baseball game package for two ($38.75 total value)
- Where: McKechnie Field
- Seating: Infield reserve seating in sections 9 and up
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Each package includes the following:
- Two tickets ($20.75 value including fees)
- Two hot dogs ($3.50 value each)
- Two bags of chips ($1.50 value each)
- Two 24-ounce fountain drinks ($4 value each)
Choose from the following Wednesday games:
- Against the Charlotte Stone Crabs on May 7 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Lakeland Flying Tigers on May 14 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Daytona Cubs on May 21 at 10:30 a.m.
- Against the Palm Beach Cardinals on June 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Jupiter Hammerheads on June 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Fort Myers Miracle on July 2 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the St. Lucie Mets on July 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Clearwater Threshers on July 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Dunedin Blue Jays on July 23 at 10:30 a.m.
- Against Jupiter on August 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against Fort Myers on August 20 at 6:30 p.m.
- Against Fort Myers on August 27 at 6:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
A strong showing in the early weeks of the season has positioned the Bradenton Marauders atop the Florida State League’s South Division, setting up a promising summer of success. These 11 Wednesday night games and two morning games pit the Marauders against all five South Division rivals as well as the reigning FSL champs the Daytona Cubs. From the vantage points of infield-reserve seating, fans can watch the action unfold while eating hot dogs, sipping beverages, and catching foul balls with makeshift mitts made from empty bags of chips.
The Class-A-Advanced affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates since 2010, the Bradenton Marauders showcase future big leaguers in front of the cheering masses of local baseball fans. From the moment they entered the batters’ boxes of the Florida State League, the Marauders have made their presence known, twice capturing the division title for the second half of the split season. The club cuts its cleats at historic McKechnie Field, a 90-year-old stadium that seats more than 8,500 fans and boasts recent renovations including a 19,000 square foot boardwalk that runs along the outfield.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at McKechnie Field. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Bradenton Marauders' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.