- $25 for one ticket to see Branden James (up to $53.41 value) and one copy of his CD The Voice of Christmas ($13.98 value; up to $67.39 total value)
- When: Thursday, December 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: City Winery
- Seating: premier section
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Where Branden James got his start: he finished in the top 12 on the eighth season of America's Got Talent
- Why he almost didn't get that start: Branden used to be too shy to perform in front of others—it took someone hearing him sing from behind a door and convincing him to join the choir to get him to literally change his tune
- Where he's since shown off his classically trained pipes: the Metropolitan Opera, Lyric Opera of Chicago, the Vatican
- Who else has recognized his talent: The 12 Tenors, who invited him on a five-continent tour
- What's on his new album, The Voice of Christmas: holiday standards such as "Silent Night" and "O Come All Ye Faithful," as well as the emotional rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" he performed on America's Got Talent
City Winery's mission is simple: to bring the laid-back wine country experience to the hustling, bustling city. Their chic outposts—with locations in New York, Napa, Nashville, and Chicago—serve as both wine bars and concert venues, where experts pour oak-aged quaffs from around the world and intimate stages host oak-aged musicians from around the country. A wine-infused menu ensures stomachs stay as satisfied as ears. And the name doesn't lie—the 14 wines offered on-tap are crafted in-house, a process the space's staff is only too happy to de-mystify for patrons.