- $23 for one G-Pass to see Brandon Flowers (up to $42 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Brandon Flowers’s biggest claim to fame: if you have to choose one, it’s probably being the frontman to the Killers
- Other possibilities: resurrecting ’80s synth pop, going platinum with his band’s first album, earning seven Grammy nominations, and being named one of Elton John’s top five heroes
- Flamingo: Flowers’s first solo album, released in 2010, a heartfelt tribute to his hometown of Las Vegas
- The Desired Effect: Flowers’s latest solo album, released in 2015, a New Wave throwback that counts Pet Shop Boys and The Cars among its influences
- The critical effect: of the new album, Telegraph notes that “Every track offers up a smart blend of snappy lyrics and catchy hooks”
- The critical effect, part two: Entertainment Weekly said “it’s Flowers’ unique presence—equal parts Wild West underdog and glitzy glam messiah—that really transforms Effect’s Reagan-era throwbacks into forward-thinking Instagram-age rock.”
1700 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139