What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Brantley Gilbert, starting from $20
- Seating: general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brantley Gilbert: The Devil Don’t Sleep Tour with Special Guests Luke Combs & Tyler Farr
- How you know him: as the Georgia country rocker behind the massive “Bottoms Up” and “One Hell of An Amen”
- How Jason Aldean and Colt Ford know him: as the songwriter behind some of their hits, including “My Kinda Party” and “Dirt Road Anthem”
- How the Academy of Country Music knows him: Favorite Country Album, Just As I Am
- His sound: rowdy country-rock that embraces small-town living—inspired in equal parts by outlaw country, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Steve Earle
- His Back to Back Platinum Albums: Halfway to Heaven & Just As I Am
- The country chart-toppers that followed: “You Don’t Know Her Like I Do,” “Country Must Be Country Wide,” “One Hell of an Amen”, plus the current kick-out-the-windshield jam “The Weekend”
- Special Guests: Tyler Farr & Luke Combs
The Fine Print