All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in the top 5 rows of section 202, 203, 209, or 210 (up to $44.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know him: as the Georgia country rocker behind the massive “Bottoms Up”
- How Jason Aldean and Colt Ford know him: as the songwriter behind some of their hits, including “My Kinda Party” and “Dirt Road Anthem”
- How the Academy of Country Music knows him: as the 2013 Top New Male Artist Award winner
- His sound: rowdy country-rock that embraces small-town living—inspired in equal parts by outlaw country, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Steve Earle
- When he first struck a rich vein of platinum and gold: in 2010 with his sophomore album, Halfway to Heaven
- The country chart-toppers that followed: “You Don’t Know Her Like I Do,” “Country Must Be Country Wide,” and “One Hell of an Amen”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.