What You'll Get
Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this deal.
- $18 for one general-admission ticket to see Brass Knuckles presented by Collegiate Nightlife (up to a $32.15 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Revolution Live
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Who is Brass Knuckles?: Danny D’Brito, Tony Livadas, and Anthony Pisano
- Their sound: an infectious mix of EDM, traditional house, nu disco, pop, and rock
- Why their name fits them, according to D’Brito: “The music is often tough and in-your-face.”
- What D’Brito says sets them apart from other EDM acts: “We don’t look at ourselves like a DJ group. We look at this as a band.”
- What a band of actual brass knuckles would look like onstage: a big, motionless pile of brass knuckles
- What the band Brass Knuckles looks like onstage: The opposite. They like to move, and so does the audience. They also love frenetic light shows.
- Hits you might dance to: “Lie to You,” “Bad Habits,” “As Long As I’m Alive,” “Hurricane”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/13 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Revolution Live. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.