- $8 for one ticket package to a Brazos Valley Bombers baseball game ($15.75 value)
- Where: Cellucor Field
- Seating: reserved seating
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Each Package Includes:
- One ticket ($9 value)
- Hot dog or hamburger ($4 value)
- Soda ($2.75 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Acadiana Cane Cutters on Saturday, July 19, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Acadiana Cane Cutters on Friday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the East Texas Pump Jacks on Friday, August 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Texas Marshals on Friday, August 8, at 7 p.m.
- Playoff game on Saturday, August 9, at 7 p.m.; opponent TBD
The Scouting Report
As the defending champions of the Texas Collegiate League, the Brazos Valley Bombers find themselves in position to claim another title. With the baseball season winding down, they stand atop the league standings with a record hovering around .750. The team’s success doesn’t stem from bribing the scoreboard operator, but rather from an elite offense that leads the league in just about every meaningful batting statistic, including runs, home runs, and hits.
Brazos Valley Bombers
Since 2007, the Brazos Valley Bombers have showcased rising collegiate talent during summertime minor-league-style competition in the Texas Collegiate League. From the confines of Cellucor Field, the team’s burgeoning talent faces off against foes from across the Lone Star state, dispatching opponents while still lending a hand to any vagrant mascots that wander into the stadium. The Bombers’ efforts were rewarded with a National League championship in 2013.