- One G-Pass to see The Piano Guys
- When: Tuesday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Reading Eagle Theater at the Santander Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $30 for rear sections 109–113 (up to $44.95 value)
- $45 for sections 107–108 and 114–115 (up to $70.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Piano Guys
- The Guys: pianist Jon Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, along with producer Paul Anderson and songwriter Al van der Beek
- The name: “The Piano Guys” was the name of the music shop where they first got together
- The songs: they range from classical standards to pop hits, but you might hear Disney’s “Let It Go,” One Direction’s “Story of My Life,” or Bach’s Cello Suite No. 1
- The performances: piano-cello duets, group pieces played all on one crowded piano, and massively popular YouTube videos set in eye-popping locations