What You'll Get
- General admission to a regular standup-comedy show of your choice, excluding special events
- When: February 21—June 28
- Where: Brea Improv
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for two tickets to a standup show plus two tickets to a future show (up to $80 value)
- $38 for four tickets to a standup show plus four tickets to a future show (up to $160 value)
Brea Improv has a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
- Harland Williams (February 26—March 1)
- Ari Shaffir (March 12—15)
- Edwin San Juan (April 2—4)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Brea Improv. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Brea Improv's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Not valid for special events. Must be 18+. 2-item minimum required per person. Lineup subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brea Improv
At Brea Improv, comics lure laughs as they follow in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv club stages. The calendar schedules comedians as often as seven nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming funsters who tickle funny bones with fresh material and abundant energy. Audience members can also munch on their choice of a savory appetizer, such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, while sipping a cocktail to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.