All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $5 for one general-admission ticket to see Shawn Felipe, Eddie lfft, or Darren Carter (up to $15 value)
- $10 for one general-admission ticket to see James Davis (up to $20 value)
- Two item minimum purchase per person required
Show Dates and Times
- Shawn Felipe: February 25 at 7 p.m.
- Eddie lfft: February 15 at 8 p.m.
- Darren Carter: February 20 at 8 p.m.
- James Davis: February 14 at 8 p.m.
Brea Improv: Special Engagements
- Shawn Felipe: This Hawaiian native with an international presence is known for incorporating clever real-life stories into his comedy.
- Eddie lfft: Dubbed “one of the most underrated comics in America” by the Onion, Eddie has released his own 30-minute special for Comedy Central and hosts one of the most successful podcasts in the comedy world called “Talkin’ Sh*t”.
- Darren Carter: With multiple appearances on Chelsea Lately and Comics Unleased under his belt, Darren “The Party Starter” Carter keeps the audience on its toes with his fast-paced style and delivery and sometimes slips into uncannily accurate impersonations of celebrities, including Snoop Dogg.
- James Davis: This Round Table regular on Chelsea Lately has hosted rap/comedy concerts starring Drake and Big Sean and written for the BET Hip Hop Awards.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Two item minimum purchase per person required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brea Improv
At the Brea Improv, comics lure laughs from deep within bellies as they follow in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have performed at the Improv’s chain of comedy clubs. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as seven nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming funsters who tickle funny bones with fresh material, abundant energy, and feathered reflex hammers. Comedy fans can also savor Brea Improv's recurring resident shows, such as Richard Villa's Refried Tuesdays, or Saturday night’s Slanted Comedy, one of the longest-running Asian-comedy shows in the family of Improv clubs. Audience members munch on savory appetizers, such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, while sipping cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.