A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this Groupon.
- Admission to see Brent Payne
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Big Bear Convention Center
- Section: general admission
- Doors open: 6 p.m.
- Duke Michaels performs: 7:15 p.m.
- Brent Payne takes the stage: 8:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- $20 for two tickets (up to $50 value)
- $40 for two tickets, two T-shirts, and two live CDs (up to $100 value)<p>
- Who he is: a traditional country cowboy, born on a farm in Oklahoma and raised on the classics
- Where you might have heard him: in concert for Pro Bull Riders, at the 2013 World Chili Cookoff Championships, inside your heart every time your truck’s engine turns over
- “Now & Forever”: Brent’s classically romantic ballad that earned him a 2012 Hollywood Music Award for Best Country song
- His other hits: “Copperhead Road,” nominated by Hollywood Music in Media for 2013 Best Country Song of the Year and “Haunting Memory,” heard on 90210
- His cowboy hat: black
- How to get a hatless picture of him: bring an industrial fan<p>