- Admission to see Brent Payne
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Big Bear Convention Center
- Section: general admission
- Doors open: 6 p.m.
- Duke Michaels performs: 7:15 p.m.
- Brent Payne takes the stage: 8:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- $20 for two tickets (up to $50 value)
- $40 for two tickets, two T-shirts, and two live CDs (up to $100 value)<p>
- Who he is: a traditional country cowboy, born on a farm in Oklahoma and raised on the classics
- Where you might have heard him: in concert for Pro Bull Riders, at the 2013 World Chili Cookoff Championships, inside your heart every time your truck’s engine turns over
- “Now & Forever”: Brent’s classically romantic ballad that earned him a 2012 Hollywood Music Award for Best Country song
- His other hits: “Copperhead Road,” nominated by Hollywood Music in Media for 2013 Best Country Song of the Year and “Haunting Memory,” heard on 90210
- His cowboy hat: black
- How to get a hatless picture of him: bring an industrial fan<p>