- $20 for four tickets to see Bret Ernst (up to $77 value)
- Where: Zanies Nashville
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Thursday, May 29, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 30, at 9:45 p.m. Doors open at 9:15 p.m.
- Saturday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 31, at 9:45 p.m. Doors open at 9:15 p.m.
- Sunday, June 1, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Zanies Nashville has a two-item minimum required purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
It doesn’t take a master of linguistics to determine Bret Ernst’s home state—his accent has New Jersey written all over it. The standup showcases his love-hate relationship with the region during his set, turning his sardonic and high-octane wit inward to skewer the culture of roller skates and weeknight clubbing that he grew up in. Ernst’s relatable humor has won him spots performing on Showtime, BET, and Comedy Central, as well as hosting duties for Oxygen’s Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too and a headlining role in the standup film Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show.
Zanies is more than a comedy club. It’s comedy history. Founded in 1978 in Chicago, the original location played a major role in the early careers of some of today’s biggest laughmakers, including Jay Leno, Richard Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld. Now spread out to locations in Illinois and Tennessee, Zanies continues to host leading witty talent on its laughter-amplifying stages.