What You'll Get
- $32.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $46.25 value)
- As the lead singer of Poison: Bret Michaels gave the world monster hits such as “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Nothin’ But a Good Time”
- As a philanthropist: he uses his celebrity powers to battle diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and cancer, and support our troops
- As a solo artist: he released True Grit in May of 2015, a compilation album that includes renditions of classic hits as well as three new songs (“A Beautiful Soul,” “Get Undone,” and “Girls on Bars”)
- As a live performer: crowds can expect a batch of Poison favorites, new tunes such as “A Beautiful Soul,” and caterwauling fans pelting him with wedding garters
- Meet Veilside: They’re the Chicagoland rockers who were dubbed “Best Original Band” by Suburban Nitelife Magazine and won 95 WIIL Rock FM Radio’s Bandemonium competition in 2011.
- Meet Jimi Falls: This hard rock act from Chicago has opened for Saving Abel, Filter, and Puddle of Mudd, among many others.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.