Guests of all ages can put on their favorite renaissance-themed attire and enjoy jousting tournaments and live performances
About This Deal
Flex pass is valid for admission during any two days of the fair
- A child pass is for ages 5–11 and an adult pass for ages 12 and up.
- Free admission for children under 5
- Dates: January 8–9, 15–16 22–23, 29–30, February 5–6
- What items can I bring into the event? Food for guests with allergies or medical dietary needs, infants, and babies, secured weapons which are part of a costume; see the full weapons policy
- Prohibited items: outside food and beverages (except for guests with allergies or medical dietary needs, infants, and babies), firearms
- Pets allowed? Yes, for an extra charge.
- Rain or shine event
About Brevard Renaissance Fair
For those who have ever dreamed of travelling back in time, Brevard Renaissance Fair may just be the place to go. At the fair, adults and kids alike can put on their favorite renaissance-themed attire and enjoy a variety of attractions. Some of them include:
- Jousting: Brave knights face each other, wielding special lances they use to try to knock each other off the horse.
- Fairy Grandmother Storytime: Guests will have a chance to listen to stories filled with magic and adventures.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream: Visitors can see the famous play and immerse themselves in the story.