Standup comedians seen performing from New York City to Los Angeles take the stage
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission for two or four
Brewery Comedy Tour feat. NYC/LA Comedians
- About the Tour: Each show of the tour will feature a variety of other rotating acts, with potential appearances from at least one of the below comics. Line-up is subject to change.
- Josh Accardo: This comedic Renaissance man created the YouTube web series Dating on Set and wrote and starred in the short film Tuck Davis. He’s also been seen sharing the stage with standup heavyweights Joe Rogan and Jim Gaffigan.
- Madison Sinclair: This LA-based comic and writer was a #PointsMe finalist for the Comedy Central show @Midnight, which helped her land features on Seth Rogen’s Hilarity for Charity, Nick Thune’s “Hot as Hell” tour, and regular gigs at The World Famous Comedy Store.
- Brett Druck: Has brought his concentrated comedy to places like Laughs TV Show and Pandora Comedy Radio, and continues to perform his routine in clubs and festivals all over the country, including The Charleston Comedy Festival and San Francisco Sketchfest. Among his other accolades, which include being a finalist in The Andy Kaufman Award and the winner of the Hoboken Comedy Festival in 2015, he was also mentioned in Rolling Stone for his advocacy to credit comedians and artists who have been plagiarized for profit.
- Cody Woods: Has been a finalist in the Shaq All-Star national comedy competition, a finalist in Cabo Comedy Festival, was featured in a pilot with comedian Todd Glass and a movie with comedian Tony Roberts. He started his career in standup at a young age when a math teacher sent him to detention but not before recommending him to a local comedy club manager. Now, about a decade later, Cody has been headlining clubs, colleges and international USO tours while delivering a hilariously smart and brave brand of comedy.
- James Myers: Earned a reputation for himself in the highly competitive East Coast comedy scene. Originally from Ohio, James began his career in comedy in 2012 at the flagship Funny Bone Comedy Club in Columbus. In 2015 he won the Hoboken Comedy Festival, beating out 45 contestants and over 300 applicants. Aside from the stage, James is also one of the most up-voted comedians on Reddit. His StandUpShots have garnered over 30 million views on the website alone and millions more as they have been shared by respected comedy websites like College Humor, The Chive, and eBaum’s World as well as popular Facebook pages like The Tasteless Gentleman, George Takai, and Cheezburger.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on the day of the event for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.