A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to see "Brews Blues: The Jonny Monster Band and Livin' the Blues" or "Live at the Fillmore: Allman Brothers Tribute Band"
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: two hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available show, ticketing, and seating options.
"Brews Blues: The Jonny Monster Band and Livin' the Blues"
- The Johnny Monster Band is: a trio that plays original tunes blending classic blues, hard rock, and acoustic roots blues
- Is Johnny Monster really a monster?: Only on guitar.
- Acts the band has opened for: Jefferson Starship and Booker T. Jones
- Livin' the Blues is: a five-piece band that plays Chicago-style blues
- The five pieces in the band: guitar, bass, drums, saxophone, and vocal cords
- Is guitarist Hap Moore really a monster?: no, but he is a member of the Blues Hall of Fame
"Live at the Fillmore: Allman Brothers Tribute Band"
- Where Live at the Fillmore got its name: from the legendary concert hall where the Allman Brothers Band often played
- Lead singer and band founder Lou Maresca's vision of the tribute band: "[it's] the continuation of my devotion to performing the music of the original Allman Brothers Band as it was performed in those early years."
- Songs you may hear: "Statesboro Blues," "Hot'Lanta," and "Jessica," a song about a woman named Susan
- What Debbie Calton of Philadelphia's 102.9 WMGK calls Live at the Fillmore: "The ultimate Allman Brothers tribute band."
1008 Brown St.
Peekskill, NY 10566