- $49 for one ticket for seating in the mezzanine (up to $70.50 value)
- The Instruments Brian Plays: The synths, piano, trombone, drums, bass, euphonium, trumpet—you name it.
- The Music He Makes: He’s graced the ears of jazz fans with 15 albums and has topped the charts with writing/producer credits on such hits as Secrets’ “So Good” and Nice & Slow’s “Get It On.”
- What He’s Been Up to Lately: Getting in touch with his funk roots while recording the appropriately titled Funk!
- Talents: a soaring voice and a guitar finesse that suggests he’s never broken a string in his life
- Genres: veering from traditional gospel to laid-back R&B and pop, but he’s enduringly popular with fans of urban and adult-contemporary radio and smooth jazz
- When American audiences first fell for the South African expatriate: with 1987’s Grammy-nominated hit “Lies,” then again with his cover of the Staple Singers’ “If You’re Ready (Come Go With Me)”
- Where else you’ve heard his delicate yet gutsy sound: on the album Gospel Goes Classical, a smash on Billboard’s classical and gospel charts