What You'll Get
- $32.15 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $64.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Boys’ & Girls’ Club Benefit Concert featuring Brian McKnight and Ginuwine
- Brian McKnight: Apart from the heartstrings, this R&B crooner plays piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, and trumpet. His multi-instrumental talents and lotion-smooth voice have amplified hits ranging from “Back at One” to the Grammy-nominated “Anytime.”
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, which featured heavily in the movie Magic Mike, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Recently, Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Before the concert: The Mathews-Dickey Boys’ & Girls’ Club will be honoring its 2017 Martin L. Mathews Award winners with a short ceremony.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.