- $55 for seating in sections 1–15 (rows M–O) ($73.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- What Brian McKnight is known for: singing R&B tunes in a lotion-smooth voice
- Instruments he plays, besides the heartstrings: piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, trumpet, and flugelhorn
- Quintessential Brian McKnight track: “Anytime,” which sold more than 2 million copies and was nominated for a Grammy in 1999
- Equally romantic hits you might hear: “Back at One,” “My Kind of Girl”
- How you know Regina Belle: You likely took a magic carpet ride with her when she sang “A Whole New World” with Peabo Bryson for Disney’s Aladdin.
- Her cred: Apart from the fact that the above duet earned her a Grammy, Belle has shared the stage with the likes of Ray Charles and Boney James.
- Her hits: Three decades worth of hits span styles from R&B (“Baby Come to Me”) to jazz (“For the Love of You”) and gospel (“God Is Good”).
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.