What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra section F, rows M–V (up to $52.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Rocks! Extravaganza
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s
- When he formed his eponymous orchestra: 1990
- Hits of theirs you’ve swing-danced to: “Jump Jive an’ Wail,” “Gettin’ In the Mood”
- Their Christmas show: festive holiday tunes infused with swing-band bombast and rockabilly blitz
- Some of those festive tunes: “Jingle Bell Rock,” “Dig That Crazy Santa Claus,” “Boogie Woogie Santa Claus”
- Some non-holiday Stray Cat tunes you may hear: “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock This Town”
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.