- $31.50 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra section F, rows M–V (up to $52.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Rocks! Extravaganza
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s
- When he formed his eponymous orchestra: 1990
- Hits of theirs you’ve swing-danced to: “Jump Jive an’ Wail,” “Gettin’ In the Mood”
- Their Christmas show: festive holiday tunes infused with swing-band bombast and rockabilly blitz
- Some of those festive tunes: “Jingle Bell Rock,” “Dig That Crazy Santa Claus,” “Boogie Woogie Santa Claus”
- Some non-holiday Stray Cat tunes you may hear: “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock This Town”
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.