- One G-Pass to see Brian Wilson with Al Jardine, Blondie Chaplin, and special guest Rodriguez
- When: Tuesday, June 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for stadium 2, section 2, 4L, 14R, or 16 (up to $71.25 value)
- $29 for the mezzanine (up to $54.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Him: He’s a Grammy-winning, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame–inducted, Kennedy Award–winning, songwriting legend who co-founded the Beach Boys and launched a successful solo career during his 50-year career.
- His Latest: The single “The Right Time” and its accompanying album, No Pier Pressure, which pairs Wilson with Kacey Musgraves, Peter Hollens, and Zooey Deschanel, as well as former Beach Boys Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin, for richly textured vocal tapestries.
- What Else Is New: Love & Mercy, an era-spanning biopic—starring both John Cusack and Paul Dano as Wilson—that follows his musical growth, his personal voyage, and the cost of his success.