- One ticket to see Brian Wilson with special guest Rodriguez
- When: Wednesday, June 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $26 for 300-level seating (up to $51.95 value)
- $30 for section 202 or 206 (up to $60.57 value)
- $41.50 for section 203 or 205 (up to $82.74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How You Know Him: He’s a Grammy-winning, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame–inducted, Kennedy Award–winning, songwriting legend who co-founded the Beach Boys and launched a successful solo career during his 50 years in the business.
- His Latest: The single “The Right Time” and its accompanying album, No Pier Pressure, which pairs Wilson with Kacey Musgraves, Peter Hollens, and Zooey Deschanel, as well as former Beach Boys Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin, for richly textured vocal tapestries.
- What Else Is New: Love & Mercy, an era-spanning biopic—starring both John Cusack and Paul Dano as Wilson—that follows his musical growth, his personal voyage, and the cost of his success.
- How You Met Sixto Rodriguez: In 2012’s Academy Award–winning and Sundance Jury Prize–winning documentary, Searching for Sugar Man, which tracks the folk artist’s unusual rise to international fame.
- The Story: For decades, the Detroit native was one of South Africa’s favorite artists—even outselling Elvis—but he had no idea, just as South Africa didn’t know if he was even still alive. The irony: he was basically unknown in his home country.
- His Latest Albums: Re-releases of his 1970 and 1971 works, Cold Fact and Coming to Reality, which brim with Rodriguez’s signature blend of folk, blues, and psych rock.