Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- One or two tickets to see Brian Wilson & Jeff Beck
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $79.50 for one ticket for second tier seating (up to a $116.50 value), plus an exclusive poster (a $20 value) and autographed program (a $33 value; up to a $169.50 total value)
- $99.50 for two tickets for upper balcony seating (up to a $192 value), plus an exclusive poster (up to a $212 total value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Brian Wilson & Jeff Beck
- A few of Brian Wilson's accolades: he wrote or co-wrote more than two dozen top 40 hits as a co-founder of the Beach Boys, has been awarded multiple Grammys, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and made goats look cool on the cover of Pet Sounds
- A few of Jeff Beck's accolades: he played guitar with The Yardbirds, has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, and is ranked fifth on Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time"
- What their concert combines: Brian Wilson, Jeff Beck, Al Jardine, and David Marks opening the show together with both of their respective bands performing a string of Brian Wilson hits, including several classic car songs.
- This seems historic: it is, because these bona fide geniuses rarely share the stage, and the tour is only one month long
- How the two partnered up: Beck honored Wilson at the MusiCares Person of the Year tribute by playing "Surf's Up" in 2006 and sparks flew, leading to Beck appearing on Wilson's upcoming solo album.
- What Brian Wilson will be offering: "some new tunes we want to try out on a live crowd as well as...some great music from our catalogues."
- What Jeff Beck will be offering: "classic surfing safari music and this weird stuff that I do," adding that "it will sound like it's all of one accord."