LEGO-lovers gather to participate in interactive building activities, exercise their creativity, and witness huge creations
What You'll Get
- Day pass or VIP pass
- Child ticket is for ages 2–17; adult ticket is for ages 18+
- Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Experience is an event for Lego lovers which features attractions and activities such as Neon City and Glow Gallery, Brick Fest Speedway, LEGO mosaic building, inspiration stations, video game arena, mini golf, and shopping opportunities.
- VIP Admission includes 1-hour early entrance at 9 a.m. with all-day admission re-entry, an exclusive VIP cinch bag, and an exclusive VIP lanyard
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, October 19 10 a.m. to 5 p.m (9 a.m. entry for VIP)
- Sunday, October 20 10 a.m. to 5 p.m (9 a.m. entry for VIP)
- Free admission for children 2 and under
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Expiration varies. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for entry. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Limit 8 per person. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Must provide name and email address at checkout, which will be provided to One World Inc. to facilitate redemption of the ebook. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Experience
For many, the fascination with LEGO bricks begins in childhood and endures into adulthood. The inspiration and education behind the custom creations and constructions merely increase in size along with the person. Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Festival provides a venue for LEGO lovers of all sizes to come celebrate their mutual affection, build new creations, and see some truly mind-blowing LEGO sculptures to help set the imagination free. Attractions include the Brick Fest Derby, where participants build and race a LEGO derby car down a 35-foot track; a Mosaics section, where guests create art using a colorful variety of 1x1 LEGO bricks; and Inspiration Stations, where fans can build custom creations and add them to existing LEGO cities. Visiting vendors also sell new, vintage, and custom LEGO accessories only available at Brick Fest Live events.