What You'll Get
- $7 for one G-Pass to see Bricks In The Wall – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd (up to $13.25 value)
- When: Saturday, October 17, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bricks In The Wall – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd
- Title Bricks In The Wall claims on its website: “longest performing Pink Floyd Tribute act in the nation”
- 9 and 4: respectively, the number of musicians and engineers dedicated to reproducing the classic Pink Floyd experience
- Two: the number of those engineers who have worked with Pink Floyd or Roger Waters
- The experience: classic songs such as “Hey You” and “Time,” enhanced by swirling lasers and lights
- The audiovisual coup de grace: a giant circular screen at the back of the stage that projects trippy black-and-white images
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.