- $7 for one G-Pass to see Bricks In The Wall – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd (up to $13.25 value)
- When: Saturday, October 17, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bricks In The Wall – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd
- Title Bricks In The Wall claims on its website: “longest performing Pink Floyd Tribute act in the nation”
- 9 and 4: respectively, the number of musicians and engineers dedicated to reproducing the classic Pink Floyd experience
- Two: the number of those engineers who have worked with Pink Floyd or Roger Waters
- The experience: classic songs such as “Hey You” and “Time,” enhanced by swirling lasers and lights
- The audiovisual coup de grace: a giant circular screen at the back of the stage that projects trippy black-and-white images