What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $13.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bricks in the Wall – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd
- Title Bricks in the Wall claims on its website: “longest performing Pink Floyd Tribute act in the nation”
- 9 and 4: respectively, the number of musicians and engineers dedicated to reproducing the classic Pink Floyd experience
- Two: the number of those engineers who have worked with Pink Floyd or Roger Waters
- The experience: classic songs such as “Hey You” and “Time,” enhanced by swirling lasers and lights
- The audiovisual coup de grace: a giant circular screen at the back of the stage that projects trippy black-and-white images
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.