- $10 for one general-admission standing G-Pass (up to $18 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bricks In The Wall – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd
- Title Bricks In The Wall claims on its website: “longest performing Pink Floyd Tribute act in the nation”
- 9 and 4: respectively, the number of musicians and engineers dedicated to reproducing the classic Pink Floyd experience
- Two: the number of those engineers who have worked with Pink Floyd or Roger Waters
- The experience: classic songs such as “Hey You” and “Time,” enhanced by swirling lasers and lights
- The audiovisual coup de grace: a giant circular screen at the back of the stage that projects trippy black-and-white images
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.