Teams compete against each other in our wedding-related challenges where teams consist of a bride-to-be, her bridesmaids, family and friends
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Registration is valid for one bride, one bridesmaid and up to two guests/spectators.
- Brides-to-be with a group of friends and family make up a team to compete against other teams in custom bridal war challenges such as Tug of War, Runaway Bride, or Bouquet Toss, and get a chance to win prizes.
- View the list of challenges
- What’s included:
- Admission for the Bride and One Team member, Both will get the below,
- Competition Pass into the War Zone Competition area
- After Party Pass into the After Party area
- Free parking
- Team photo
- Raffle ticket to win the Bachelorette Party Bag of Goodies
- Team members can be added through Bridal Wars online or at check in the day of the event
- Date and time: April 28 at 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Must be 18 or older.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2019. Final sale. Use for admission to event. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 bride per team. Bridal Wars "Team" consists of one bride, one bridesmaid and up to two guests/spectators. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bridal Wars
Bridal Wars is a team competition for brides-to-be and their friends and family. Each team competes against other teams in eight fun competitions such as Last Maid Standing, Tug of War, Runaway Bride, or Set the Table in the War Zone. After completing the competitions, all teams have fun in the After Party area with party games, balloon pop challenge, selfie stations, toilet paper lingerie challenge, lip sync, mug shot, and more. The party ends with a winners ceremony.