- $250 for a luxury suite for up to 25 people at a Bridgeport Bluefish baseball game ($500 value)
- When: any 2015 regular-season home game in April or May of 2015; see the schedule
- Where: The Ballpark at Harbor Yard
- Seating: luxury suite
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Door time: one hour before opening pitch for all home games
In 2012, the Bluefish became the first team in Atlantic League history to reach 1,000 victories. It was a huge milestone for a franchise that today, stands as one of only two remaining charter teams throughout the entire league. The 'Fish initially brought baseball back to Park City in 1998, and advanced to the league championship series in a losing effort. A year later, though, they returned with their first league title after defeating the Somerset Patriots.
The team's early success established a winning tradition–in fact, the Bluefish didn't suffer their first losing season until their eighth year of existence. Winning hasn't been the only tradition in Bridgeport, however. The Bluefish battle the Long Island Ducks every season for the Ferry Cup, trying to establish regional supremacy on the baseball diamond instead of by firing a barrage of used baseballs across the Long Island Sound.