All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for two general admission tickets (up to $50 value)
- $50 for four general admission tickets (up to $100 value)
Bridgeport Bluefish Fish Fest
- The Festival: the Bridgeport Bluefish’s first-ever musical event livened up by the stadium’s Two Roads Beer Garden
- The Music: it’s a country jam with performances by Jay Taylor, Wastin’ Bullets, Jump the Gunn, Tat Holler, Girls, Guns & Glory, the Davisson Brothers Band, and Mark Wills
- The Rest: a mechanical bull, dunk tank, inflatables, and rides seal the country music deal
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2015. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bridgeport Bluefish
In 2012, the Bluefish became the first team in Atlantic League history to reach 1,000 victories. It was a huge milestone for a franchise that today, stands as one of only two remaining charter teams throughout the entire league. The 'Fish initially brought baseball back to Park City in 1998, and advanced to the league championship series in a losing effort. A year later, though, they returned with their first league title after defeating the Somerset Patriots.
The team's early success established a winning tradition–in fact, the Bluefish didn't suffer their first losing season until their eighth year of existence. Winning hasn't been the only tradition in Bridgeport, however. The Bluefish battle the Long Island Ducks every season for the Ferry Cup, trying to establish regional supremacy on the baseball diamond instead of by firing a barrage of used baseballs across the Long Island Sound.