- $39–$45 for balcony seating (up to $70 value)
- $49–$55 for rear and side orchestra seating (up to $86 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Tuesday, March 15, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 16, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 18, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
The Bridges of Madison County
The two-time, Tony Award-winning Broadway musical, composed by Tony Award winner Jason Robert Brown with a book written by Pulitzer winner Marsha Norman, follows Francesca Johnson after her marriage has left her lonely. Born in Italy, she fell in love with an American GI during World War II, but since moving with him to Madison County, Iowa, their marriage has fallen into a rut. Then, in the ’60s, Robert Kincaid shows up to photograph rural covered bridges for National Geographic. While Francesca’s family is away at the Indiana State Fair, she and Robert entangle themselves in a passionate affair, one that will tempt her to elope or to buy a really sappy “Thinking of You” card. Soon, though, Francesca must decide between her love for Robert or her duty to her husband and children. The production is directed by Tony Award winner Bartlett Sher.