All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $32.52 for one G-Pass for Floor 1, 6 (row AA-GG); Gallery A, sections 3, 4 (row F-K); Gallery A, sections 1, 2, 5, 6 (row A-K) (up to $49.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bring It! Live
- Who brings it: Miss D and her Dancing Dolls
- Where they bring it on Lifetime, where Bring It! has aired for three seasons and counting, as well as in competitions across the country
- Where they’re bringing it now: across the country in their first tour
- What they’re bringing: the high-octane dance and athleticism of the hip-hop majorette world, a dynamic display of the hip-shakes, high-kicks, and hair-flips, and their own brand of power and energy, which has earned them more than 100 trophies
- What they’re not bringing: all those trophies, which are staying on the shelf where they belong
- What you should bring: questions for the dancers, which a few audience members will get to ask right from their seats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.