- "Bring It On: The Musical"
- When: Wednesday, February 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: E.J. Thomas Hall at The University of Akron
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for one G-Pass for grand tier right seating in rows P-S (up to a $46.30 value)
- $30 for one G-pass for grand tier left or right seating in rows F-M (up to a $53.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Bring It On
Bring It On: The Musical dismounts onto E.J. Thomas Hall's historic stage during a trio of high-flying performances. From one of three elevated seating locations, theatergoers plunge into the quarrelsome cosmos of competitive cheerleading, where relationships and harmonious scrunchie auctions are consistently tested by an enduring desire to win. Alongside Tony Award–winning writer Jeff Whitty of Avenue Q fame, Pulitzer Prize–winning composer Tom Kitt (Next to Normal) joins forces with an impressive lineup of some of Broadway's freshest creative minds, infusing the performance with gravity-defying choreography, gut-busting humor, and pompoms that explode into quarter notes.