What You'll Get
- Admission to a Bring Your Own Improv comedy show
- When: any show of your choice from January 9 through November 27, 2015. Shows are held on Fridays at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Where: Warwick Museum of Art
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- 2 tickets (up to $16 value)
- 4 tickets (up to $32 value)
- 10 tickets (up to $80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Warwick Museum of Art. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Bring Your Own Improv's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the show. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bring Your Own Improv
Regular attendees of improv shows are likely to be familiar with some facets of Bring Your Own Improv's interactive set—the cast asks viewers to applaud for outstanding scenes, for instance, and to shout out suggestions. But they may be surprised to find that anyone in the crowd can become a member of the troupe, taking the stage to act out impromptu sketches. Besides skits directly involving onlookers, the regular cast plays their way through games which may require the actors to come up with elaborate excuses to trick a fictional boss, or to perform a hoedown song with nary an inspirational barn in sight.